Friday 8 July 2016

Garden in June

First of all, welcome to Lil Ashton who is following via Bloglovin'

I was hoping to get my 'garden in June' post done in June, but didn't quite make it. If you've followed from the start you will know that we bought this house back in November. It had been on the market for quite some time, as a deceased estate, and the garden was quite basic. We have big plans for it, involving taking out most of what is here and starting afresh, so for now I am doing most of my planting in pots.
I didn't want to bore you with heaps of flower photos, so I borrowed Big Girl's PhotoCollage app and combined them into a few collections.




I'm really pleased with the fuschia, with its rich purples and pinks, and ruffled skirts. It's amazing what nature designs isn't it...


Every time I step out the back door I expect to find the hosta in shreds, but so far the slugs have kept away and it looks lush...

I just love the bright, colourful stripes of the gazanias, and we have several different colours...

Hope you have enjoyed the mini tour, more to come soon. 

Xxxx




1 comment:

  1. So many beautiful flowers. That Fuchsia is gorgeous; just like a ballerina. xx

    ReplyDelete