Monday 19 June 2017

What's in the box?

A knock on the door the other day  - a parcel for me! It was quite large so I couldn't think what it could possibly be. The delivery driver read out the name of the sender, nope that doesn't ring a bell. Then he read out the customs slip which describes the contents of the parcel - two mugs. Nope, still not remembering. I explained I enter a lot of competitions, so maybe I had won something. 


So what was inside this big box with all the packaging? Three little bags of buttons!
I ordered them online a few weeks ago for Big Girl for a Christmas stocking. Coming from China I was dubious of the quality as they were quite cheap, but I was really pleased with them. They were a good quality and a great range of colours and styles. I'd love to get some more for myself, but I'm very anti excessive packaging, and this was taking it to extremes. I guess they were making sure there were no damages, but I think a decent Jiffy bag would be fine for a bag of buttons. 

Well at least the box was put to good use - a lounge full of comfy armchairs and a sofa, and Little Boy decided to sit in the box to watch telly!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, you were the winner of my June Pay it Forward giveaway! Please would you get in touch with me - josiekitten123 at gmail dot com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children and boxes, perfect match. Packaging can be ridiculous sometimes can't it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire@homesweethome20156 July 2017 at 12:04

      I've just had another parcel today, and guess what - a certain little person claimed it as his 'car'! X

      Delete