Sunday 10 December 2017

Elf on the shelf -Dec 6-10th

Another elf update. Daily posts don't seem to be happening this year, so I'm aiming for four or five days per post. Here goes...

December 6th

Little Boy was not himself yesterday, not sure whether he was just tired, but he was just a bit naughty. Elvis appeared in the morning with this note from Father Christmas...


December 7th

Elvis was a bit cheeky himself the following day, we caught him having a movie night (at least he wore headphones so he wasn't noisy in the night) but he had helped himself to my expensive chocolates I got for my birthday...


December 8th

Riding on Tatty teddy Santa's sleigh...


December 9th

I think this cold spell made Elvis wish he was in warmer climes. We found him floating in a boat in the kitchen sink, whilst enjoying a fresh orange juice...


December10th

And finally, this morning he was discovered sitting on my chair, having a go at my knitting. I'm guessing he's still learning how to cable, as he was studying a knitting book at the same time...





No comments:

Post a Comment