Sunday 24 December 2017

Elf on the shelf - Dec 17-24th

Christmas is nearly here - one more sleep!! Well, by the time you read this, it will be all over, but I can be excited whilst I'm writing this. A bit of a mammoth Elvis overload, as I want to get it all done before the Big Day. 

December 17th



December 18th

I think Elvis could do with a comfier mattress...



December 19th

Ahoy there ye land lubbers! Fighting off a killer squid to get the treasure chest...


December 20th

I hope Elvis isn't after fish fingers for tea...


December 21st



December 22nd



December 23rd



December 24th

It's farewell from Elvis for another year, and he's left behind a few festive books for Little Boy to read...



Well that's it, mince pie for Santa and carrot for Rudolph are ready on the fireplace. Stockings are ready to be filled. 

Have a very merry Christmas, and I'll speak to you in the New Year!!

XxXx






No comments:

Post a Comment