Tuesday 5 December 2017

Elf on the shelf - Dec 2-5th

The children went to brush their teeth before school today, and found this...


Elvis was having a sleepover, with Shrek & the Cookie Monster in the sink! Why in the sink, who knows, but they certainly weren't slumming it - they'd used a hand towel as a pillow, and as a blanket they used a hot water bottle cover I made (years ago when I first learnt to knit) from baby alpaca wool!

I love the look Shrek is giving Cookie Monster - it's like, 'Who farted?'

I know I haven't posted daily, but the last few days were pretty uneventful. In case you want to know what he got up to...

December 2nd...
Just chilling with some winter pals

December 3rd...
Elvis must have done a bit of rock climbing to get up here! Yes, that is our lounge wall, most definitely a work in progress 🙂

I almost forgot December 4th...
Elvis made himself into a little advent calendar, and brought the children some chocolates. Amazingly, Big Girl managed to open her day on her calendar, on the right, without even noticing him!

Who knows what he will get up to next. 

Speak soon
XxXx


No comments:

Post a Comment